Cirrusfb?

Hi,

I'm trying to boot a 2.6.x (2.6.25 to be exact) kernel on my A3000/060 with a Picasso IV.

From what I found on the net, the clgen driver was replaced by cirrusfb in recent 2.6 kernels.

I'm trying to boot with a PIV console, and can't do it. It will either won't boot, or will switch back to amifb and ECS.

What parameters should I pass to cirrusfb? The only thing that seems to get something out of the PIV is "video=amifb:off", but the screen is distorted.

Thanks,
Emmanuel