Re: kullervo up again

Hi,

> Thanks to the great effort and work of Andreas from NMMN, kullervo boots
> again and is available as well.

Many thanks indeed - and it's been spewing mails at me again as well.

> The reasons for it's downtime are unclear except that it didn't find its
> boot disk anymore. Anyway, it's back! :)

Well, sometimes it takes a bit of shaking things up to get it back to working
state - but we should perhaps look into booting off a different disk. I know
Christian tried - are there known issues with large disks and booting that
you're aware of?

Thanks for organizing this,