Re: Crest, Kullervo & DSA

Hi,

> >From Peter Palfrader:
>
> > > Mainly unchanged, but I'll ask on debian-68k again, so that we should have
> > > an answer/plan within the next 1-2 weeks...
>
> > Maybe we (i.e. DSA) could still export parts of our LDAP to crest and
> > kullervo, if that is what you want.
> >
> > That would include accounts and groups, ssh keys and email forward
> > addresses, but no passwords.
> >
> > Would that be useful?
>
> Is that ok for everyone?
> I don't know how useful this is without passwords or ~/.ssh/authorized_keys
> - most likely not very much. ;-/

For anyone with a ssh key set up in Debian LDAP, this should be sufficient.

Before such a change is rolled out, we need to make sure at least some people
have local (non-LDAP) accounts set up as a backup though. My account is ssh key
only, FWIW.

I'll create a local account for myself on kullervo. Who's handling crest?