Re: Replacing stuff on d-i initrd

Hi Stephen,

> > Thanks for educating me on how simple it is to modify an initrd :-)
> >
> > I'll build my development kernels with the Debian config and post test files.
>
> It's easy once you know the secret incantation. ;)

Ain't it always ...

Anyway, now that I have wised up to the fact that the etch install kernels are
still at 2.6.18 (how backwards is that ...) I'm quite confident that all that's
needed to fix the SCSI problems is my old 2.6.18 patch (back in 2.6.18, I could
still fudge the SCSI midlevel timers). I seem to have done a version for 2.6.21
but not 2.6.18 - will do that ASAP.