Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Hi,

> > The reasons for this are:

> > EtherNEC needs to be rewritten based on the current ne.c code. I'm
not sure if
> > processing before the ethernet device has been opened.

> > I did recently rewrite the EtherNAT driver based on the current
smc91x.c one.
> > work out.
> >
> > SCSI needs to be rewritten and merged with the Mac 5380 driver (and
perhaps a
> > case. Given that the lock handling of IDE may be dodgy, that scares
me a bit.

> > Reasons enough for you?

Oops. It was not my intention to offend anyone. Excuses if I did.

I just thought that the reasons were more or less because of the process
of submitting patches to linux/m68k. Now I see that it were just
technical reasons. Thanks for explaining.

> > I'll focus on getting SCSI fixed, first and foremost. First stab at
this is
> > attached (not fudging with the timeouts, but failing the request
instead if the
> > lock cannot be obtained).

That would be great because in that case I could start to test the
installation procedure again.

Regards,

Frank