Re: Please, testers of hfsprogs are needed

Hi,

The following would be a good first test after installing the package:

dd if=/dev/zero of=disk.img bs=100M count=1
mkfs.hfsplus disk.img
mount -t hfsplus -o loop disk.img /some/mount/point
(perform some tests)
umount /some/mount/point
fsck.hfsplus disk.img

Feedback is appreciated in the form of bugs for it or as Cc'es to this
e-mail, as I am not subscribed currently to -user nor to -amd64 (only to
-powerpc).

I'll do some non-trivial testing (as in: I have a totally messed up HFS+ filesystem that even Apple's repair disk function does not want to play with).