Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 12:41:35AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> Do you want to stuff the queue on kullervo in future? Should we
> reactivate the mail interface to buildd (rbuilder) for those machines
> that can receive
> mail?
>
> Anyway, I'm queueing the following on kullervo:
>
> abuse-sdl_1:0.7.1-1
> ncbi-tools6_6.1.20080302-1
> mxml_2.5-1
> stfl_0.18-3
> adplay_1.6-1
> alsaplayer_0.99.80-1
> audacious_1.5.0-2
> audacity_1.3.5-1
> freecycle_0.6.1alpha-3
> gnomeradio_1.7-6

probably not worth wasting the time.

> gom_0.30.2-1
> herrie_2.0.2-1
> hydrogen_0.9.3-5.1
> icecast-server_1:1.3.12-19
> jack_3.1.1+cvs20050801-25
> jack-audio-connection-kit_0.109.2-3

I think these last two are queued somewhere.

> Logs still go to cts, and I've not patched buldd-mail on kullervo to
> allow for wanna-build failure.

I've patched all mine to ignore w-b for now. We're doing a good job
tripping over each other with only 454 needs-build. :)

Why don't you just start pulling them off the top of the queue
(newest). I'm pulling the oldest that have been previously built.

What I really hate is not being able to dep-wait or no-build. I'm going
to hate going through my backlog of failed.

At least qt4-x11 and kdebase are built and uploaded. I wonder if crest
is still working on gcc-4.3?

Maybe we should put a file on kullervo with all the needs-build and
just cut out the ones we've taken.

<stephen@marenka.net>