Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 10:51:43PM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:

>> Well, those machines that were installed before etch, should be safe. Can
>> anyone confirm this?
> Should be (they should use OpenSSL 0.9.6c or some such), but they have
> been disabled anyway.

... and can be re-enabled by request. So far I've just found Elgar suffering
from this problem. Akire is down at the moment and needs a reboot.
Arrakis, Vivaldi and Spice seem to be unaffected because they were installed
before 2006-09-17.

>> *sigh*
>> Is there already a fixed version available in etch-m68k?
> We'll yet have to build that, I'm afraid. Anyone on it already?

Stephen said, he's working on that for etch-m68k.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc