debian daily netinst cd

The latest daily [0] d-i netinst cdrom and daily [1] includes a
tentative 2.6.26 -9 kernel, which includes all the patches [2]
requested by Michael Schmitz and Finn Thain.

Hopefully we've got about everything?

I haven't got quite a full automated install yet, but I'm getting close.

Remember this cdrom has etch-m68k as the base, so you'll need
probably need suite=etch-m68k and modules=etch-support for kernel args.

[0] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/m68k/cds/daily/
[1] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/d-i/m68k/images/daily/
[2] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/kernel/dists/sid/linux-2.6/debian/patches/bugfix/m68k/2.6.26/