m68k netinst cd's

I meant to point out that I have new netinst d-i cdroms available.

I haven't tested them except that debootstrap completes. They have a
custom parted with the atari patch from bts #239816.

Both images use lenny d-i. The etch-m68k one installs etch-m68k. The
sid one might install sid. I haven't added the appropriate locales yet
for sid, so who knows.

I still have to work out the amiga icons too. ;)

Now to figure out how to use an iso with aranym!