[buildd] Configuring buildds for dports

It sounds like we have the missing changes problem sufficiently sorted.
So Tuesday, September 23, aurel32 will do the sid sync for m68k. I'll
provide him with a w-b dump.

That means we need to have all the buildds *down* and all the packages
*installed* before then.

Since needs-build is pretty much 0, it's a pretty good time to start
shutting down buildds and changing things to point to dports.

So here's a typical configuration of .dupload.conf for ftp-master. The
debian-devel-m68k-changes list doesn't seem to have been used since
2003. I have no idea about mailto. Should we still populate these
fields?

Old:

$cfg{'ftp-master'} = {
        fqdn => "ftp-master.debian.org",
        incoming => "/pub/UploadQueue/",
        mailto => "debian-changes\@lists.debian.org", # stable
        mailtx => "debian-devel-m68k-changes\@lists.debian.org", # unstable
        visibleuser => "spice",
        visiblename => "spice.buildd.net",
        fullname => "Debian/m68k buildd",
	passive => 1,
        dinstall_runs => 1,
};

New:

$cfg{'ftp-master'} = {
        fqdn => "ftp.debian-ports.org",
        incoming => "/incoming/",
        visibleuser => "spice",
        visiblename => "spice.buildd.net",
        fullname => "Debian/m68k buildd",
	passive => 1,
        dinstall_runs => 1,
};

Unstable chroot sources.list:
There is *no* contrib (bye-bye penguin, the traditional mac bootloader)
or non-free. Hopefully contrib will be coming in the future.

# m68k binaries from debian-ports or d-ports mirror.
deb http://ftp.debian-ports.org/debian unstable main

# source comes from a normal debian mirror
deb-src http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian unstable main

# binaries are password protected
#deb     http://user:password@incoming.debian-ports.org/debian unstable main
# binaries are ip protected
deb http://incoming.debian-ports.org/buildd unstable main

# source is not password protected
deb http://incoming.debian-ports.org/buildd unstable main

buildd.conf:

$sshcmd = "ssh -lbuildd_m68k debian-ports.org";

I might also recommend the following in the chroot apt.conf

APT::Install-Recommends "false";
Acquire::PDiffs "false";
debug::pkgproblemresolver true;

It remains to be seen if we still need.

APT::Get::AllowUnauthenticated true;

Also, if any dd would like to run a buildd or many, please let me know.
I'm feeling pretty loaded atm. :)

What else have I missed?

Peace,

Stephen