New amiga install - a few questions

Hi,

I am thinking of making a Debian install on my A3000/060, and I'd like to ask some questions.

First, what about the partitions. Do they need to be in the first 4G of the disk? I would assume no, since the loader starts from AmigaOS. My plan is to provide a ~10G root partition and 1G swap at the end of my 120G disk (which I can partition fine from AmigaOS for all it's size).

Is there an updated doc somewhere regarding the installation process?

Thanks,
Emmanuel