Re: Unstable synced to debian port

On Mon, Sep 01, 2008 at 01:23:48AM -0400, Michael Casadevall wrote:

> aurel32 has finished syncing our unstable to Debian ports. If you run
> a buildd, please point it to upload there, as well as use
> debian-ports.org as your buildd server.
>
> Stephen: Please add the buildd keys to the buildd_m68k account.
> Michael

It's actually a bit more than that.

* setup ssh keys on dports (done)
  * dd's who want direct access to w-b, send me your ssh key off list
  * buildd_m68k@debian-ports.org

* incoming passwords on dports need to be created and the chroot
  sources.list need to be updated for the new passwords and the new
  repo.
* dupload configs need to be changed.
* buildd.conf needs wb changes, unstable distro only for now.
* ssh known hosts updated.

Then

* disable binary uploads to ftp-master
* disable incoming passwords to ftp-master
* disable buildd_m68k@b.d.o

Unless I misunderstand something.

Peace,

Stephen