xemacs21

Hi,

I was going to build xemacs21 to try and figure out why it's segfaulting
on startup, but then found that I can't currently access any of my
non-buildd machines, and that the Needs-Build queue is mostly empty, so
I've just put it in needs-build again. It will most likely segfault, as
it did before; would whoever gets to have to deal with the logs kindly
*not* throw out the build tree, but tar it up and put it online
somewhere for me to debug?

Thanks,

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22