Re: nfblock vs udev

Michael Schmitz píše v Pá 29. 08. 2008 v 01:10 +0200:
> Question is how did the buffer addres of 0x8 get set up? The parameters
> make no sense whatsoever. Thanks for spotting this!

I am going to debug and fix it in the kernel itself as soon as  I get a
(cross)compiler working.

> > buffer? I almost feel like the parameters are not passed in correctly
> > (65280 is 0xff00).
>
> Compiler or binutils regression?

I am hoping for a simple bug in the implementation of nfblock. Though
Roman surely tested it and I suppose it works for him unless it's called
from udev so it's a bit mysterious. But I believe a bunch of printk
calls here and there will reveal the truth :-)

Petr