m68k w-b access update

First, thank you for all your help in getting the m68k buildds back
online. We now have 12 of the previous 13 non-aranym buildds online.
I am very happy not to be a human w-b any more.

Hobbes is the sole problem child and that may be because it needs to
move from a static to dynamic setup. It moved from Germany to New
Zealand with Michael Schmitz.

My aranym buildds have not been given access. So I'd like to address
that. We can start with the four that are mine: cybele, minthe,
phoebe, and theia.

The m68k porters have decided by consensus that aranym will be a helpful
platform to help us try to keep up. The kernel team regularly tests
kernel changes on aranym before real hardware. Aranym has been proven to
be stable and reasonably fast (two to three times faster than our
fastest real hardware). Further, we have pledges of almost as many
aranym buildds as we currently have real hardware. That should be enough
to build all the suites we used to support.

The only downside of using aranym is that the fpu emulation isn't quite
all that it can be, but we're aware of that, and we intend to get it
fixed at some point. For those packages that don't build properly on
aranym, we still have plenty of real hardware.

Please allow my aranym buildds access to w-b.

Peace,

Stephen

hostname: cybele.marenka.net
static ip/dynamic: dynamic
buildd mail address: buildd-cybele@marenka.net
buildd maintainer: smarenka@debian.org
site admin: smarenka@debian.org
public ssh key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA6B87qF9nUOfZ6YqhrVs088TI0l0R8To0qMoz4Ws5fhBQxY/d585aqYASqgFyRyTbcezLSJgpcrDhNFuOoRgxjlArmagJCS3n6SqmFE4n8K4tDDu0ozw9pJEo08Z00L+lJbqYlyMSn8wu85CB0mwYB2XWvM47WNTEMmzCcP1IbEp+uhop8YV356keupJoGOBDLRlO5Is6lK7M3liuoAcsWJV8tzSCPF18BEzTskmxPhfuJ5H4pTWM0PRleF8SrkTvib/n0D703Wyp0cMh7TkEJwbUG5WuuJrxV1cI2A0mPymQLXahxygW3ceulViVrAMwoQZGyg3AXVC4lqGVooMASQ== buildd@cybele

hostname: minthe.marenka.net
static ip/dynamic: dynamic
buildd mail address: buildd-minthe@marenka.net
buildd maintainer: smarenka@debian.org
site admin: smarenka@debian.org
public ssh key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA56XH5+K3rBfI9in/HDt8amfoSrqPagIT7YEhqiPy6GRoMYHIeTILyh/7Ov+dYawD5FBNTW9x96qrXsFffpd/pmtnSBSzh8BKDAj7a3xEC98HLXUrgWtvoqwD70YwXbY8sWkUDvLvMIkdBtpum8Kq97YD40+IKm9kxuAfYy3WZmKQuHlTZpD83QKwUqVCmTKA9sWlwS2OWsBuCZAlYonJdbGN/EMBDi0VTJAbV0Wki4UgnrTCQERWtjlLY7ZPG/ZkNGnFc8PpY3Nm86k52ulbV9vkx7bnYVioWwPwECn0FDkDmHQEn6ox+uSpWmDHoL8dBO+9ab5BwuvLsuHOR2oMQQ== buildd@minthe

hostname: phoebe.marenka.net
static ip/dynamic: dynamic
buildd mail address: buildd-phoebe@marenka.net
buildd maintainer: smarenka@debian.org
site admin: smarenka@debian.org
public ssh key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAvGh4b49MY3tJ2bE/wBZZB7uyuE1RXoNzGoHtizO7YsINUsGe8Fr+8RZlYJVBrBSP6mLj2yzwuRHeaOCKr3beRi3U6jGHZ61pPTFvUaeOf802KeefjLtyTurPTPB9QOql1Z5UNut2Tdqyud9Gv2wIkNYm+h9/LOOpD1xZVfKfQBvTYvqKseAel1REHHm+iPAGj1ifQiMtCVPQHrX1J3qrOQS+NExowXGAcObI+xqIzdXBcAWmDULjHISxkt2mXPqD2Guob+d3OW+zFj0vAusZBjEJfCpLiP036XyyYWc8ibWBlCQAd1sFZsAfyR8ji4XH/oAfM5THI7TN1nFVCuA5LQ== buildd@phoebe

hostname: theia.marenka.net
static ip/dynamic: dynamic
buildd mail address: buildd-theia@marenka.net
buildd maintainer: smarenka@debian.org
site admin: smarenka@debian.org
public ssh key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEA010hOo4UdcSMrcm8TBp6UNAmcjrqBPkCOMKZbUjwh+3Ghkikc8wpCoyxwIahgRzb9kz+bCqO9MZ+vAxSoTaVTJLhvBMrbRvNPhHu0ayauPBBNjpM879RTKOkvgcgHvuciWnKiR4MY52csZqzb/LXm1Hg/Y6qfeO7PR0JxDm3pPmPM8C9cp8k0BatusvunxiGI1lCpkkkndYHggNQNWF9VEp4ZWIzTlaWKsrUMBEVbldICHhfBUhJcRutZojgGnCYS+sjCGpzYXQ4T3Kvzz0zSVsffd0yJgnuYgpO6sN4l791ymdgO5WqTrSBSzMjn8NR5I+SBJJSnX/59jmELjtlyw== buildd@theia

<stephen@marenka.net>