Re: Adopters for m68k specific packages?

Hi,

While I was going through the list of orphaned packages which
have not a correct maintainer field yet (i.e.
http://qa.debian.org/orphaned.html) I noticed three fairly
m68k specific packages are on the list:

atari-fdisk
nvram
setsccserial

I thought before I try to compile them on crest myself I might ask
if maybe anyone on this list would be interested in adopting them.

Sigh - seems like Christian and I are the logical suspects... I'll take a look at them. setsccserial in its current state will only be useful for 2.2.x kernels, that much I can say without looking at the code (i.e., I removed the necessary ioctls while rewriting the kernel driver for 2.4 and later). nvram and atari-fdisk may still be useful (what take have the installer people on the latter?).

	Michael

(ping me again if I have not come up with something by the end of the month)