nfblock vs udev

I updated my test kernels [0] and kernel patches at [1].
[0] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/m68k/kernel
[1] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/m68k/kernel/patches

These were built with the gcc-4.2 cross-compiler at [2].
[2] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/m68k/cross-compilers

I managed to get a udev on nfblock debug log at [3].
[3] http://people.debian.org/~smarenka/tmp/udevboot.log

Hopefully someone can make sense of it and help me out. Right now
nfblock kernels and debian-installer don't play nicely together.

Christian: I'd like to see the patches in [1] in the next
linux-2.6 release. We should also be able to move linux-2.6 to
the same compiler version, currently gcc-4.1, as the other archs.
This requires the m68k-build-id.diff patch.

The atari config needs the following.

| CONFIG_NFBLOCK=y
| CONFIG_NFCON=y

Thanks,