Re: [buildd] getting w-b access back?

On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 01:26:24PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > It's been a while since DSA 1571 (vulnerable SSL keys) and disabled access
> > to w-b. In the meanwhile Stephen took the burden to act a human w-b, but
> > that's not a long term solution and should be terminated now (not Stephen,
> > but acting as human w-b of course! ;)
> >
> > So, the question is: how to proceed?
>
> > 2) Asking someone (DSA?) to enable them again?
>
> buildd-team@buildd.d.o , I thought Stephen already contacted them?

Just for the record, this is the correct contact list, although I've
never heard of it before.

Also apparently my mail server had a problem and some of my messages got
lost in a queue somewhere. They got delivered today, including an
earlier pointer by Luk about this list.

Sorry if I got repetitive.

Thanks,

Stephen