Re: [buildd] getting w-b access back?

On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 08:51:22AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> On Sun, Jun 08, 2008 at 10:06:17AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
>
> > If I can be of any service in helping to get the m68k buildds access to
> > buildd.d.o again or anything else, please let me know.
>
> Ryan replied back, so here we go. He wants new keys and updated email
> addresses. I plan to generate new keys and I have email addresses for
> all the current buildds except hobbes, quickstep, and jazz. The latter
> two of which I don't know if they're still functioning or not.

Quickstep is working as an experimental buildd currently. Probably best
to keep it at that. Since experimental building requires patched sbuild
and buildd, mixing it with unstable is also not a very good idea.

Jazz I haven't powered on in a looong time. I'm also not sure whether
2.6 even runs on that machine, since it's been so long (Quadra 950)

I'll probably revive ska some time soon. It was shut down when its hard
disk died a while back, but I have more disks...

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22