Re: [buildd] Implications of DSA-1571-1

Seems to have come back. I'll check on the openssh status today.

crest is still up, but I can not log in anymore... I hope somebody still
can. Not sure what happened, I did not touch ssh, did somebody upgrade it or
did we get locked out again? kullervo is still ok.

I did upgrade openssh but it went pear shaped on me (connection lost while the upgrade was in-flight). Can only fixed on the console, or by serial login, or by temporarily enabling telnet login from kullervo.

kullervo has the new etch openssh installed so it should be safe.