toolchain problems

As we finally creep towards the 80% built mark with 220 needs-build and
"only" 915 dep-wait, I started looking at some of the toolchain bugs
that have been bothering me. I'm a bit concerned that the timeouts are
related.

Anyway, all of this is beyond me, so grab something and fix it. :)

Is somebody taking on the ilmbase binNMU?

I'm thinking about building mesa with gcc-4.2 once we get below 150
needs-build. If that succeeds, it'll add several hundred to needs-build.
Any thoughts?

gcc
    * courier_0.59.0-1 error: insn does not satisfy its constraints
    * gforth_0.6.2-7.3 error: unable to find a register to spill in class
    * gmfsk_0.6+0.7pre1-2.1 internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
    * llvm_2.2-7: internal compiler error: in find_reloads, at reload.c:3744
    * openvrml_0.15.10-9.1 g++: Internal error: Killed (program cc1plus)
    * osptoolkit_3.4.2-1 internal compiler error: in
      reload_cse_simplify_operands, at postreload.c:395

    * pie: we've got a number of packages that fail to build because -pie
      gives a nonrepresentational output. Can that option be a no-op or
      something on m68k so at least stuff builds without m68k-specific
      workarounds?

java: something is causing grief building java, I'm hoping it's ecj, which
	is currently building, see charva, csound, icepick, jmagick,
	libmatthew-java, sacjava, swt-gtk.

fortran: blas, self-test fails, see 478326

python2.5: hangs forever on test_bsddb3.

ghc6: virtual memory exhausted: Cannot allocate memory (I just requeued
	this on a buildd with 768 MB RAM and an 800MB swap.)

ruby1.9: semop test error, plus timeout

Looking at blas made me realize that I've somehow totally forgotten
fortran. Maybe those were weak braincells and they died.

I've got another 48 or so failures to classify.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>