Re: gcc-4.3 vs glibc?

Hi,

I guess now would be a good time for TLS to become available. :)

You wish :-)

Meanwhile, should we start failing or dep-waiting all these packages?

I'm inclined to depwait them on libc6-dev (>= 2.6), what do ya'll think?

Seconded - we still can force them on an 4.2 buildd if needs be.

Thanks, I was starting to feel lonely. ;)

Don't - I just don't have as much time to read my m68k mail as I used to have. Should get better - most of the urgent home improvement projects are done now.

Cheers,

	Michael