Re: Centris 650: buildd candidate?

On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 04:12:11PM -0500, Joel Ewy wrote:

> Or would it be better for me to help test the installer?  I'd really

What would also really be great is to integrate emile into d-i. I don't
think you have to be any kind of major hacker to do that. Probably not
more than some minor scripting when all is said and done.

I'd also love to see a bootable-with-emile cdrom for d-i, even if it's
non-free.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>