Re: FOSDEM thoughts

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008, Riccardo wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sunday, February 24, 2008, at 08:44  PM, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>
> > Thoughts?
>
> I think that also some skype meetings from time to time (or at least IRC
> ones) minght be of help.

I've always missed having a linux-m68k hangout on IRC. Since I'm mainly
doing gentoo, I ended up on #gentoo-embedded (freenode). They didnt crack
jokes about my hardware and were kind enough to add m68k arch entries in
portage - just for me :)

There is a #debian-68k on freenode, but I never saw anyone there but the
ChanServ bot.

-- kolla