Re: FOSDEM thoughts

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 01:06:47PM +0100, Kolbjørn Barmen wrote:

> > I think that also some skype meetings from time to time (or at least IRC
> > ones) minght be of help.
> I've always missed having a linux-m68k hangout on IRC. Since I'm mainly
> doing gentoo, I ended up on #gentoo-embedded (freenode). They didnt crack
> jokes about my hardware and were kind enough to add m68k arch entries in
> portage - just for me :)

There was somewhen someone that used one of my m68ks for a gentoo port or
such...

> There is a #debian-68k on freenode, but I never saw anyone there but the
> ChanServ bot.

Maybe that's because we're mostly on irc.debian.org aka OFTC... ;)

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc