Re: daily debian-installer cds

Stephen R Marenka ha scritto:
Comments welcome.
Tried starting the installation with my previous kernel/intrd setup, the installer finds the CD but hangs with this screen:

http://www.webalice.it/gratteri/temp/cdrom2.jpg

The last messages are given two times because I had tried to re-read the files.

I see on the CD there is only the "nativehd" initrd, should I use it? If I should, how it differs from the "cdrom" initrd?

--
/ __|___  Daniele Gratteri, Italian Commodore-Amiga user...  ///
\___| E-MAIL: daniele@gratteri.tk ...since 1990 \///