Re: D-I Etch+1/2 CD images

Stephen R Marenka wrote:
I don't think the full set is necessary but I would be glad if there was
at least one CD that I could bring to Atari sessions without network
connectivity and try to install Linux on various machines there.

You mean like d-i + base (150mb iso) or more like the first full cd?

I don't know what's part of the base but my guess is that it would be enough to show people how linux-m68k feels like. Just use minimal effort, don't spend too much time on the CDs. Having at least *something* that can be used in the offline places would be great.

Petr