Re: [buildd] needs-build @ 914

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 11:24:24PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> Regarding the backlok - I had hoped to take down hobbes for a few days for
> kernel hacking, but that seems out of the question now?

We haven't been less than 800 needs-build for a month and we're not
likely to be without a fair amount of horsepower (say all of Christian's
buildds ;).

If you want to do some kernel hacking, I say go for it.

Meanwhile, maybe we need to think about what a debian-m68k distribution
should really have in it. We could probably release a lenny-m68k without
kde, gnome, mathematical packages, and some of the other large packages
that afaik, nobody uses on m68k.

Would ya'll (such users and developers that hang around this list) support
that?

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>