Re: [buildd] needs-build @ 914

Sorry to be late to the party but I've been swamped with stuff at work.
Some answers, and some questions  of my own:

First off - is there any web site where I can get the status overview we
used to have on crest? May be time to revive crest's hourly package status
cronjob, if we can find it...

> > > I hate to ask the obvious, but 4.2.2-4 is in sid, have you done a dist-upgrade
> > > or -f install?
> >
> > Yes, several times, maybe I use the wrong mirror?
>
> crest seems to use http://ftp2.de.debian.org/debian.

That's my doing, just because I had problems repeatedly with ftp.de (both
m68k and ix86, when ftp.de was still ftp.uni-erlangen.de - disk full
during mirror pull or some such).

Maybe ftp2.de suffers from bit rot now. 4.2.2-4 is what I have on hobbes
these days - if it helps I can dig out the relevant .debs.

Another question: I have persisting trouble on hobbes each time a
documentation build attempts to pull XML schemas off the net. Has any of
you found a solution for that?

Regarding the backlok - I had hoped to take down hobbes for a few days for
kernel hacking, but that seems out of the question now?