Re: [buildd] needs-build @ 914

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 12:25:14AM +0100, Luk Claes wrote:
> > Regarding the backlok - I had hoped to take down hobbes for a few days for
> > kernel hacking, but that seems out of the question now?
>
> The Needs-Build queue indeed looks scaringly large...

Sorry, all my machines are off. The kernel on the mac crashes frequently,
the atari still needs to be reinstalled, and the amiga probably as well, as
I might have erased the scsi disk while trying to figure out why crest and
kullervo would not boot from the IDE/SCSI disks, but aahz had no problems
with it. I will probably not have time before the spring break to seriously
look into this.

But I'll try to keep up with the kernels. I haven't found the official
sources for 2.6.24-1 yet, rc8 built fine. So please do no not build it on a
m68k buildd, when you find it in incoming.

Christian