Re: [buildd] traveling

Hi there, guys!

Sorry for being out of the loop for so long - first it took a while to get network connectivity sorted out at all down here, then we got seriously bogged down by househunting, and last of all I finally discovered that procmail did hide buildd list mail in a separate mailbox after all. Well, first thanks to Wouter for hashing things out with James and others. The required infrastructure seems to be put in place after all. Second, I agree we should get a distcc solution in place at least for security - I'll have to wait to see whether all my hardware survived, but I'll add a security distcc chroot to hobbes as soon as I can set up the machines (which won't be before mid-November, though).

Hopefully someone else will speak up.

<raises hand>

Choose from aahz, tanda, and/or kullervo. :)

Doesn't really matter. I have one machine to look after currently;
arrakis is semi-down, as are most of my own machines. If you want to
fill in for cts while he's away, take one; otherwise, I think I can
handle three machines for a couple of weeks :)

Please take them all. :)

I can pitch in again as well, should the need arise. ssh and e-mail has stabilized ...

If there are any of my other buildds you want, please feel free (akire,
spice, vault13, vivaldi, poseidon, and/or zeus :).

I'm trying to get washi running.

Do you still connect via evil? washi used to have a serial connection to evil as well, we should be able to log in there.

I'll poke around on evil if I can connect...