Re: Trying to install 3.1r5 on Amiga 4000T

Christian T. Steigies ha scritto:
Try to use an uncompressed kernel, it might be too big for amiboot. And also
try to use the generic install script, not the clgen one. On my machine, I
can not get the video modes of the PicassoIV to work, but this might be
because it is sitting on a ZorroII bus.
Ok, by decompressing the kernel, Amiboot loads it, thanks! But the 2.6 kernel doesn't even show the debug information on video on my machine, both with generic and clgen script. With debug to RAM, the SCSI issue is still there.

--
/ __|___  Daniele Gratteri, Italian Commodore-Amiga user...  ///
\___| E-MAIL: daniele@gratteri.tk ...since 1990 \///