Re: 68k & ppc mac motherboards

On Wed, Dec 26, 2007 at 07:03:30PM -0700, DataZap wrote:
> I have a bunch of older Mac motherboards and stuff. I really hate to throw
> them away, so I thought I would offer them here. If anyone is willing to
> pay shipping and handling I would be happy to send them. I can't remember
> what they are from, but if you are interested, I would be happy to email
> some pics.

If you need help identifying stuff, I have seen enough of them opened
up that I could make a pretty good pass at naming things from a good
photo. Also, could you give us a vague idea of where they would be
shipping from? I wouldn't mind paying to ship something interesting, but
if it's going halfway around the world it gets expensive.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com