Re: 250 gig hard drives

DataZap ha scritto:
What I think is the problem is that any ide drive over 8 gigs lies to the
firmware. So, I don't think that it could be correct. Of course, I could
be wrong.
Well, I received the SCSI to IDE converters and made some tests. The geometry of a 120 GB disk is perfectly recognized by HDToolBox of Amiga OS 3.9, while probably the older HDToolBox would give some problems because of limitations of the scsi.device So if you use Amiga OS 3.9 (but probably 3.5 would do too) and need to partition large harddrives, it should work.

--
/ __|___  Daniele Gratteri, Italian Commodore-Amiga user...  ///
\___| E-MAIL: daniele@gratteri.tk ...since 1990 \///