250 gig hard drives

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone on this list has put a 250 gig hard drive in an
Amiga with an "Acard" scsi-to-ide bridge. I know that it can be done, and
although I would need to put the boot partition in the first 2 gig of the
drive, Linux doesn't have any such limit. The partitions need to be setup
in HDtoolbox, and because it is an ide drive, I need to setup all the
geometry by hand. There is a formula for setting this up, I just don't
know it. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks,
Al