Re: linux-2.6.21 images for m68k libc?

hi,

"-dev" suffix on packages meanings that used to
compile things. so kernel builder had provides that as
a reference to what exactly he use to build his
kernel. (personally i am still pretty nervous about
even running unstable which is a level between testing
and experimental)

if you would like to try compile something smaller...

in case you did not read --  i built new dillo on my new 68k upgraded
debian (even though it is broke in etch).

not too hard to do if you download tarball from dillo website. look at
the changleog about one page down
it tells you to modify ./configure --disable-dlgui

-- worked for me on 68k and ppc. don't know what
the problem is for why 085 is broke in etch or why
they no fix.

maybe they just thought it would be good test/ practice
for us.

How about your X ? did you get going ? did you see my
xconfig i posted that works (mostly). I am updating
now to that thread and more later.

Brian