Re: [d-i] Testing daily image of d-i

Geert,
On Sun, Dec 03, 2006 at 10:17:57PM +0100, Geert Uytterhoeven wrote:

> OK, your mail caused me to publish my new patches (for 2.6.19) a bit earlier
> than expected, so there may still be a few rough edges:

I am not trying to push anybody, Roman already commited 2.6.19 patches. The
problem is, I will be fairly busy this week, and travelling next week, I
won't be able to test anything except compiling. And patches for 2.6.19
might not help, since Debian/etch is going to ship with 2.6.18 AFAIK.
Getting patches for 2.6.18 in before the next and probably final kernel
images are built for etch is time critical, a new upload is due any day. And
I'd prefer to test to patched before I commit them... that's why I asked for
others to test and submit those patches.

Christian