Re: EMILE supported hardware

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 11:41:52PM +0100, Laurent Vivier wrote:
> Since 0.10, emile should work on Q840 (but kernel doesn't support the
> onboard ethernet). My Q840 is dead again (my third Q840... BTW, my
> IIci is dead too...R.I.P.)

What failed on them? I've found that many of the batteries are starting
to die on my 68k macs, and it produces some odd failures depending on
the model. It's starting to get harder to find the right replacement
batteries as well. My Q840 is currently dead, but I think it's just
the battery. I haven't taken it apart to test yet, particularly since
none of the nearby supply stores seem to have new batteries for it.

	Brad Boyer
	flar@allandria.com