Re: [buildd] Etch?

On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 01:43:46AM +1000, Finn Thain wrote:
> Assuming a broken tool chain, yes, the port is defunct.

The main problem is that it currently *is* broken, and that the rumours
go that the toolchain will be frozen *next week*.

This presumably means that fixes can still go in if they help our port
go on, but only trivial ones, or so. Also, given the -devel-announce
mail from last month or so, I don't think there's much chance for us
still being allowed in if things don't change Soon.

--
Fun will now commence