Debian on a Macintosh Quadra 700

Thanks for your help, Wouter, the problem with the hardware clock is
now solved: I renamed both hwclock.sh and hwclockfirst.sh and removed
all symbolic links.

Now I have two questions about Debian on this Apple Macintosh Quadra 700:

1) I'd like to upgrade to sarge. Since I already use Debian on other
machines, I know I have to do the following:
- edit /etc/apt/sources.list and replace "woody" with "sarge"
- as root: apt-get update; apt-get dist-upgrade
- wait (probably a long time since it's a 68040 @ 25 MHz with 20 MB of RAM)

2) I'd like to upgrade to a 2.4.x or 2.6.x kernel. One of the reasons
is I'd like to use ext3 filesystems. But, on the Debian m68k CD,
there's no 2.4.x or 2.6.x kernel for the Macintosh (but for Amiga and
Atari, there is). Where can I find a working 2.4.x or 2.6.x kernel for
my machine ?

Thank you,
Alex