Re: About Amiga Debian

Nikolay,

I solved these problems some time back, see:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-68k/2002/06/msg00022.html

for some startup-sequence magic.  I put a file in my s: directory called
golinux, and when I re-boot, it boots up in linux.  I then created a
script called linuxboot in /root, so I can do a shutdown and reboot into
Linux.

As for Amiboot, there is a debug option which is causing the wait for a
keyboard press to start loading the kernel.  Delete this option (-d?).

--Lance