Re: Speedup q840av
- To: "Eugen Paiuc" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: debian-68k <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Speedup q840av
- From: "Brian Morris" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 01:36:05 -0800
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20061030151629.GF7591@marenka.net> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
i just saw a few kits on ebay made by newer tech,
that include crystal boosters (no solder) and
heat sinks to boost mhz by up to 40%.
works with 840av/800 and some 6xx, unfortunately
my qadras (630,605) not listed.
just search for newer technology on ebay or mac clip.
On 11/18/06, Eugen Paiuc <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
On Sat, 2006-11-18 at 22:38 -0800, Brian Morris wrote:
> On 11/5/06, Eugen Paiuc <email@example.com> wrote:
> > hi,
> > I like to do a speedup to a quadra840av, can I have any hint on ?
> any way to access or utilize the dsp chip which runs at 66mhz, that
> is in the 840av and also the 660av. that is the "av" part of the machine.
> in the macos nobody ever learned to use it much, maybe except for a
> few specialists. anyway, it might help with some things ...
thanks for the hint,