Re: Change in package architectures list.

In the latest upload of stalin (a new version), I removed arm and m68k
from the architecture list.  However, I wanted to double-check and
make sure that was appropriate.

I believe compiling stalin with gcc now requires a bit over 1GB.
i.e. gcc's VSS grows to a bit over 1GB.  Ignoring any other concerns,
it didn't look like the arm and m68k buildds would be likely to handle
that very well.

However, if the buildd admins are willing to make sure that the
buildds have perhaps 1.5GB total (swap included) and are willing to
let the build run long enough to finish, then it should be possible to
restore m68k and arm support.

Would that be desirable?

Thanks
--