LCIIIs

Hi all,

I have two LCIIIs which are surplus to requirements and will probably end up on the dump.

If anyone knows of any UK debian developers who might have a use for them, let me know. Or any appropriate charitable organisations which might be interested. Or, frankly, even non-charitable: I'd rather they be used than end up in a land-fill.

It's two LCIIIs but only one monitor, possibly only one working keyboard (haven't checked recently).

Thanks for any ideas,

Jules

(cc: me on replies, I'm not on this list)