Re: Re: Atari machines running Debian?

Michael Schmitz píše v So 02. 09. 2006 v 16:53 +0200:
> The boot proceeds happily to complain about a nonexisting root device, so
> porting the aranym natfeats to 2.6 would be next. Anything to watch out
> for in that area, Petr?

Michael,

please remember that you don't need the ARAnyM patches for running Atari
kernel on ARAnyM. They bring you the networking (which isn't going to
fix the root device, I am afraid), proper identification
in /proc/hardware (not useful but nice) and kernel halt that quits
ARAnyM (just a nice bonus).

So my guess is that for existing root device you need either Falcon IDE
driver or something else entirely. Not sure what.

Petr