Re: Re: Atari machines running Debian?

> > "unexpected interrupt from 276" is what I get with 2.6.17 mainly. A few
> > "unexpected interrupt from 112" show up before that. With scheduling in
> > the TT hwclock code, the kernel dies quite early; replacing the timeout
> > there with a busy wait gets it to loop forever. With FastRAM > 0, the
> > kernel dies earlier while setting up memory (we definitely need discontig
> > memory).
>
> Can you send me your .config and some aranym commands I could try?
> I'll try to look into it over the weekend.

Update: setting the starting vector number in the
m68k_setup_user_interrupts call from 192 to 56 (which is the vector number
of the first non-autovector interrupt, one of the ST-MFP interrupts), I
get working timer interrupts in aranym. So this seems to make the
interrupt numbering line up properly again. I assume 'user interrupt'
means 'user defined interrupt vector', not 'software interrupt' here? I
seem to have missed the memo on the interrupt rewrite.

No idea what this does to the FPU traps or other traps that ought to be in
that area. I'm using the default handlers which should map to 'fast
interrupts' in the old code here; I expect this to break horribly on real
hardware, but there's nothing to prevent setting up a sub-range of user
interrupts with the old 'slow' or 'prio' asm entry points from what I see.

The boot proceeds happily to complain about a nonexisting root device, so
porting the aranym natfeats to 2.6 would be next. Anything to watch out
for in that area, Petr?