Re: PCMCIA WLAN on Amiga

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 09:51:47PM +0200, Matthias Muench wrote:
> Hello,
>
> does anyone know if I can use PCMCIA WLAN cards based on the Prism2
> chip in an Amiga 1200 under Debian?

AFAIK only NE2000 cards are supported with the apne driver. No other PCMCIA
card seems to be enabled in the debian kernels, but you could try building
one yourself. I could not enable the HERMES (orinoco) driver for m68k, only
the hostap driver. Unfortunately I do not have an A1200, so I can not test
if this actually works. I'll put an amiga image on this page

http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/linux-image/

If you can confirm that the driver is working, we could include it in the
next debian kernel.

Christian