Re: [buildd] moving to debian-68k

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 07:30:00AM -0500, Stephen R Marenka wrote:
> Something I understand a number of porters have run into. Since we're
> supposed to be moving to debian-68k@lists.debian.org anyway, I shan't
> bother with it any more.

Same for me. I won't resubmit anymore, too.

> So either somebody else needs to handle requests to that list or it
> needs to be shut down. I'd vote for the latter.

But it would be nice to have the (cleaned from spam) mailing list archive,
before shutting down the old list.

Anyway, thanks to James for providing that list over all those years!

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc