Re: Fwd: Debian architectures, according to popularity-contest

On Sun, Jul 30, 2006 at 11:36:25AM +0200, Ingo Juergensmann wrote:
> There was just a mail from Petter Reinholdtsen on debian-devel about the
> popularity of archs:
[...]
> If you want to support the m68k port, one of the easiest things you can do,
> is to run "apt-get install popularity-contest" right now! :-)

Actually, if you _really_ want to help, the best way _right now_ would
be to help out in fixing m68k-specific bugs. See
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianM68kPorting for an overvoew of the most
important ones.

We're *still* unreleasable after months and months of trying to avoid
it, and I'm afraid we've currently reached a state where it's unlikely
to make it for etch unless some miracle happens *soon*.

--
Fun will now commence